100 Huntley St. Vs. Drew…

100 Huntley St. Vs. Drew…

100 Huntley St. Vs. Drew…

11 Comments on 100 Huntley St. Vs. Drew…

Ok, this guy needs no other intro except to have his videos posted:

[youtube:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WraKM3IzxW0&autoplay=0 150 150] [youtube:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8J4OS33xIOs&autoplay=0 150 150]

His mission: “To find those with holy hand grenades up their butts and pull the pin…” 😉

BTW: 100 Huntley St. got massive feedback over this. About 60% of the comments were hugely positive — but the other 40% (Coupled with raw cowardice) caused them to refuse to replay his interview and erase any evidence of it ever having been aired. (Not even the KGB could erase something that well.)

Think about it: 60% of those who are watching this (A massively conservative Evangelical audience to begin with) are on his page — and there is such a limited grasp of the situation the Church is in that all 100 Huntley St. can do to cope with reality is to try to deny it.

If this is any indication, the bricks and mortar church is likely already dead — it just hasn’t noticed it yet.

Can't find what you're looking for? Search Here!

Contact us

403 819 3545 (Text message capable)

info@henze-associates.com (iMessage capable)

403 819 3545, (Toll Free) 1 877 922 3143

Please email or text for information or bookings.

Back to Top